Comments on the course

Comments on the course

To be honest, I'm not good at English. Especially I didn't like writing sentences in English. But I really enjoyed this class for 3 days and I have come to like writing  English more and more.

It was difficult for me to write blogs. Writing Book Review was most difficult  for me. I couldn't write fluently what I want to tell everyone, because I didn't know many words. But I tried to use words which I have learned, and I managed to write the review. I thought that I can write sentences fluently if I study English more and more.

My favorite activity was Quizlet. At first I was nervous because I didn't want to mistake and cause trouble to my teammates. But they said "Don't mind!" when I mistook. So I could enjoy this game without fearing mistakes. Last day, my team could become the best out of 6 teams.

Also I could make friends in 3 days. I ate lunch with them and talked about a lot of things in English. I will never forget these days!

コメント