Book Review

You are astronaut.
you and two other people are going on the first trip on Mars.
Your space ship is called the Mars Adventure.
You are the navigator. You must keep the space ship going the right way.

This is a story which subject is space trip. You were going to go trip on Mars with two astronauts Buck and Maki. But you discovered a wormhole as soon as you blast-off. So you decided to enter the wormhole. Then your space ship shook and you lost consciousness. When you woke up, Buck was trying to kill Maki. So you shoot Buck and he went away from space ship. After this accident you and Maki continued to travel and found a planet which has water and air. You and Maki lived there forever.

I couldn't understand why Buck tried to kill Maki. They looked on good terms before they enter a wormhole. So I was surprised and I didn't know how to do. I didn't want to shoot him actually. If I could understand why he tried to kill Maki, maybe I didn't shoot him. I was excited when I saw the cover of this book, because I thought that this is an adventure story. But after having finished reading, I noticed this was very painful story and I was quite moved.


Raine, P. (2014). Journey To Mars. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

コメント