Self Introduction

Hello. I'm Chihiro F.
I live in Japan and I study nursing at university.
I want to be a nurse in the future, but I'm interested in learning English now.
So I decided to write this blog in English.

My hobby is playing basketball.
When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to a basketball club.
The practice was too hard, but even now I often play basketball with the teammates.

And I'm good at shodo.
Shodo is Japanese famous culture.
I want you to experience shodo.

Thank you for looking.

コメント

  1. Hello~!
    I looked your blog.
    You're very wonderful person!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!
    I also like shodo andI've studied it for 9 years.
    Have a nice day!!

    返信削除
  3. Hello! I also belonged to basketball club :)
    Let's play together sometime~!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I didn't know that you belonged to basketball club.
      I want to play it with you too!

      削除
  4. I like looking at works of syodo. Please show me your works!

    返信削除
  5. Hi~I also play basketball! It's really fun but too hard...

    返信削除
  6. I want to see your shodo!Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  7. I'm not good at it, but I like Chinese calligraphy, too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿